California Political and Election Consulting
The California Legislature does not exist in a vacuum. Your CA legislative program will succeed only if you understand the political dynamics of the Legislature and the Executive Branch.
Pete Conaty and Associates has years of experience in California campaign consulting and counseling. We provide our clients with invaluable services in these areas:
- Gathering intelligence about events outside the Capitol that will affect the legislative process.
- Providing up-to-the-minute information about the inner workings of the California Legislature – changes that could affect your CA legislation, such as shifts in committee chairs or members.
- Monitoring and participating in the ongoing CA election process, advising clients which state candidates and issues to support or oppose.
- Starting early with prospective new CA legislators. Since nearly 60 percent of primary election winners are destined to win the November general election, we contact them about our clients immediately after the primary rather than wait for the general election.
- Continually checking the political winds for changes in direction: leadership changes, identifying of future political leaders of California and new hot button political issues.
- Provide recommendations on PAC (political action committee) monetary contributions to the client if the client has a PAC or assist the client in establishing a political action committee.