Grassroots California Lobbying Services
The introduction of Legislative term limits in California has caused a continual rapid turnover among legislators – 30 to 40 percent every two years. To deal with this new reality, we provide advice and planning for our clients to develop a grassroots California lobbying component.
Our services include:
- Analyzing our clients’ strengths and weaknesses, then developing a grassroots strategy to meet their needs.
- Coordinating visits and meetings for our clients with key CA legislators in their local districts.
- Developing information packets and talking points for our clients to use in district visits.
- Implementing a continuous feedback system to assess the effectiveness of the grassroots plan.
- Planning and arranging annual Sacramento, CA legislative visits at the Capitol to meet with key legislators, legislative staff, executive and regulatory officials, and outside speakers.