Pete Conaty and Associates is continuously in close contact with those involved in the CA legislative process, including members of the Assembly and the Senate, officials in the Governor’s office, key figures in the state bureaucracy, and legislative staff. These continuing relationships enable us to guide the legislative process to give our clients the best possible chance of a successful completion: The enactment of laws advocated by our clients or the defeat of legislation opposed by our clients.
Our services include:
- Helping our clients put their ideas into legislative language.
- Finding members of the CA Legislature to carry your legislation.
- Preparing testimony for presentation in committee.
- Presenting testimony ourselves or preparing you to present it yourself.
- Gathering votes in support of your legislation both in committee and on the floor of the Senate and the Assembly.
- Advocating with the California Governor’s office and state agencies as a bill moves through the Legislature.